Resumé SOS with personal branding!
Make sure your resumé stands out with a winning personal branding strategy. Not only does this approach give you a distinctive image to set you apart, but it also helps you emphasize your unique personality, strengths, experience, and achievements.
- Are you making a career change and want to stand out from the other candidates?
- Are you on a board of directors or part of an association or organization and want to provide an overview of your experience?
- Are you a professional who wants to add a Me Inc. profile to your website?
- Are you reaching out to potential clients and want to send a One Pager that really makes you shine, without having to send along your resumé as well?
You can stop worrying about how your resumé looks and reads. Invest in your own Me Inc. profile and get noticed!
What are the advantages of having a Me Inc. profile?
- Benefit from expert consulting services on identity and positioning for your personal brand
- Identify that special something that’s your main asset and sets you apart
- Let your personality, values, and talents come through in an original way
- Ensure that who you are and what you do are reflected in how others see you
- Have an impactful, uniquely designed, and ready-to-use One Pager that brings together your personal branding and resumé
- Go beyond the traditional resumé to stand out from the crowd
- Save time and earn more money
- Communicate a clear message in your unique and cohesive Me Inc. profile in all spheres of your network
What processes and deliverables are useful to you?
- Interview at your office or another space that ensures discretion
- Confidential personalized questionnaire on how others perceive you
- Writing of your Me Inc. profile
- Translation by certified experts (optional)
- Professional photograph taken by an experienced photographer (optional)
- Creation of a wow-inducing design that’s unique and eye-catching
- Outline design and content revision to make sure you stand out from other LinkedIn profiles
- Addition of your profile to our LinkedIn account
- Explanation of LinkedIn’s features for its optimal use (optional)
- Design your professional identity on LinkedIn
Who is this program for?
CEOs, managers, and business leaders (who can use their Me Inc. profile on their company website or to give out to clients and colleagues at conferences or training sessions)
Individuals in career transition (aiming for a promotion or looking for something to accompany their resumé)
Members of boards of directors, organizing committees, non-profit organizations, and other organizations.