Linkedin – Create Your Professional Identity (Strong Profile)
Linkedin is important for any company/individual wishing to increase its/his or her visibility, to stand apart from the crowd, to position itself/him-or herself or to establish credibility.
Audet Branding offers group or personalised consultations. Learn more about the options available!
How to stand out and maximise your visibility on Linkedin to get results?
All professional wishing to expand his or her network must be on Linkedin! It is the perfect tool for any individual (career transition or seeking promotion), business or organisation wishing to publicise their work, services and skills. It allows you to expand your network, to build or reinforce relationships, as well as to find potential customers and much more.
What will you learn?
- To create a professional/personal identity for yourself (Me inc.) that sets you apart from the crowd.
- Maximize the impact of Linkedin on your personal network and the possibilities it offers in terms of enhancing your professional identity (to attract new prospective clients).
In addition, we offer a dynamic Linkedin profile drafting service that will help you one-up yourself. We showcase your strengths, expertise, interests and your personality-everything that makes you unique. We clarify your objectives and future projects. Everything is efficiently worded with precisely the right key terminology in order to make you stand apart from the herd and make your profile shine.
What is the process?
- A pragmatic, creative and humain approach.
- You will be guided all throughout the entire process.
- Individual Short Program (2 times 1.5 hours or adapted upon request).
- Live or by SKYPE.
Who should attend?
- Individuals in career transition / Career Management
Recognised and certified professional training
Our extensive coaching training of over 1000 hours has been obtained in institutions officially recognised and accredited by the International Coaching Federation (PCC Level) www.coachfederation.org. It covers the eleven (11) requisite skills of the ICF. In addition, we have received coaching-practitioner certification*training based upon neurolinguistic programming (NLP). (www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programmationneuro-linguistique)
Note: Financial support is available through Emploi Quebec. They will pay for a good portion of the coach’s honoraria (see prerequisites). Insurance receipts are available on demand.