Learn to stand out better and be visible !
In a professional’s practice, word of mouth is everything. But what do you have to offer that makes you different and be in demand? Everything is a matter of perception!
Your brand identity is your DNA. It will determine who you are, what you have to offer and will even guide your approach and customer service. Any brand identity starts with good positioning.
This training will give you ideas about the importance of creating a strong professional identity allowing you to stand out from the crowd, and will provide you with effective tips and tricks on how to get there. It is the best investment that a professional can provide him- or herself
What are the objectives?
- To define the evolution and importance of professional identity and positioning
- To stand out in my practice as a professional
- To create a direct impact on the direction of my customer service
What is the process?
- The training is provided in the comfort of your own office. It is also posted on the calendar of many professional orders. In a multidisciplinary group or with colleagues working in the same profession, this training is tailored and personalised.
- Accredited by most professional orders (accounting, notaries, attorneys, engineers, administrators … ), 3 CEUs are awarded. $185 per participant. Tailored material and preparation in addition.
- For managers of large companies, this instruction can be included in your training plan development and recognition of workforce skills.
For whom is it intended?
Any professional who desires to be known as an expert in his/her field. Whether you are just starting your practice, are in full expansion or simply wish to offer new services, the starting point is the creation of a winning position.
Upgrade to business class : Act now (optional)
Audet Branding is a coaching firm certified by the International Coach Federation. We offer private and personalised branding coaching sessions that provide participants with advice adapted to their unique challenges or issues and their specific needs.